Sunday, February 2, 2014


WHO?

So today is Superb Owl Sunday, because we're apparently not allowed to say what it really is.  Shit like that drives me crazy.  You know what else drives me crazy?  Football.  I don't like it, I don't watch it, I don't get the appeal.  Yes, I realize millions of people probably say the same thing about baseball, which I love, but that's different.  That's BASEBALL!  The most American of sports, don't you think?  Anyway, Jack and I are watching the commercials and finding other things to do while the game is actually being played, like many others are doing.  No party here, although I did make cookies, does that count?

In related news, the Daytona 500 is 3 weeks away...remind me again why I married a man who is a rabid fan of the sport with the longest season???

1 comment: