Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happiest Day of Winter!

 As if getting to hang out my laundry the other day wasn't more than enough happiness for February, today I got my Disney park ticket in the mail!  Woo hoo!  Just over 2 months to go!  

Also?  Trying really hard to forget that I can't really afford this trip, but on the bright side, the plane ticket has already been paid for with cash, and I have $100 in Disney gift cards and almost $100 in Disney Reward Dollars to spend, so the park ticket is really the only debt I should have.  I also have a 1/2 gallon pitcher in which I'm saving all my spare change.  That *should* add another $100 or so to the total funds available.  I'm not big on buying souvenirs, usually just a few magnets, maybe something with an Old Key West resort logo too.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment