Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's been 2 months? Really?

My life must be either so busy that I just haven't had time to write anything, or so boring that I have nothing to write. Definitely the latter! And this is OK with me, I am OK with boring. So anyway, Christmas is creeping up on us and for the first time in, oh I don't know, forever, I am not done my shopping! Haven't even really started it. I do have a few odds and ends that I have picked up throughout the year, but I haven't even made "the List". "The List" is extremely important to accomplishing the shopping because I am not one to go out shopping and just wander aimlessly, hoping that what I need will appear magically and at the right price. So I'm thinking that maybe this weekend's project will be to sit down and make "the List". Even more importantly, I need to make the holiday baking list! Oh dear, looks like I might actually be too busy to write for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment